At Tiquehunter Antiques, Jewelry and Coin, historical memorabilia has a focus that reflects the growth and character of the American culture. We specialize in political campaign memorabilia, autographs, manuscripts, rare books, space, photography, and natural history. The word “historical” can be defined as simply “important in history.” We buy collectibles and memorabilia that have shaped or changed our world and our culture, items that relate to those individuals, groups, causes, or inventions that have influenced our history.
What Historical Collectibles does Tiquehunter Antiques, Jewelry and Coin Buy?
We buy and sell a wide range of collectible categories. However, we have compiled the following list of specific items to help guide your efforts. Please contact us if you have any of the following:
- Advertising items from the 19th and early 20th centuries
- Early Photography- particularly from the Civil War period, photos of important people, and Black Americana
- Coca-Cola items earlier than 1950 as well as other early soda items
- Tin toys and early board games prior to 1920
- Mickey Mouse and Disney items prior to 1940 and other comic character items before 1950
- Other toy items including cast iron transportation toys, still and mechanical banks
- Colonial and early ephemera and autographs
- Newspapers from the 1600s through Lincoln’s Assassination
- Quality political campaign items prior to LBJ, presidential manuscripts and relics
- Rare and early books and manuscripts
- Historical posters and broadsides
- Early Suffrage material
- American Indian art and artifacts including pottery, beadwork, and textiles
- Western expansion and Wild West material including manuscripts, photographs, posters, and documents
- Period Civil War material including uniforms, flags, edged weapons, firearms, accoutrements, and important documents
- NASA, Air and Space collectibles including original material the early days of aviation and quality original space memorabilia.
- Original material relating to the early history of Texas
How Do I Get My Historical Collection Appraised?
The first step in getting an accurate appraisal is to have the items assessed by us. Tiquehunter Antiques, Jewelry and Coin has grown to become one of the area’s largest collectibles dealers by listening to what our customers want and then giving them the best deal on their material. Contact us today for a free evaluation.